Wednesday, January 14, 2009

so it's a bit past one o'clock on wednesday. day 3 of classes.  i am sitting on our porch enjoying a breeze (finally!).  randomly cars drive down the street with speakers on top blaring out music and voices.  the drivers here really are crazy... stop signs don't really mean much.  they exist, but they aren't really obeyed.  the craziest is the many bicycles and motercycles that weave in and out of traffic.  I'm so glad all we have to do is walk everywhere... I think we'd die if we had to drive.  
classes are going pretty well.  i have the basics mostly down: colors, numbers, animals, vegetables, fruits, basic verbs & adjectives... it's almost like being in preschool again.  hehe.  
food is finally resting in my stomach, and not trying to make it's way back up.  the bugs continue to like michelle better than me, which is good for me and bad for her.  i'm also finally sleeping better at night though I think maybe I shouldn't sleep so much at night and still try to take naps.
Ok, well I'm off- we're going to the islands in the lake for our activity with the school today... should be fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment